CONTRACT REGISTERED DIETITIAN
Summary of Position: The United States Healthful Food Council (USHFC) is seeking contract RDs for foodservice certifications and site visits in Memphis, TN and southern CA.
Expanding non-profit organization is looking for RDs with foodservice experience to work with us to conduct onsite visits and reward restaurants and other foodservice facilities for best practices in nutrition and sustainability.
The United States Healthful Food Council (USHFC) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to fighting obesity, diabetes and other food related diseases by increasing access to healthful, affordable and sustainable food and beverages.
Please send resumes and hourly rate to email@example.com.
The USHFC is seeking to fill a part-time, temporary Intern position to work at the USHFC. The Intern is responsible for a wide range of activities associated with the USHFC’s research, events and other initiatives. This position is unpaid, but offers a wealth of experience and connections to be made in San Francisco, CA. The Intern reports to the Director of Operations.
- Provide administrative support to staff
- Research and prepare reports on industry sector activity
- Develop messages and event promotion via social media
- Assist with drafting monthly newsletters
- Research and respond to requests for information and other inquires
- Provide logistical and administrative support for the USHFC events
- Other duties, as assigned
- Background and strong interest in health, nutrition and foodservice sectors a plus
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Superb attention to detail is critical
- Efficient time management skills
- Microsoft Office experience (Word/Excel/Access/Internet/Explorer/Outlook)
- Experience with publications or newsletters
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “Internship” in the subject line of your email.
The USHFC is an equal opportunity employer.