Finding quick and easy breakfasts during the hot summer season isn’t any easy feat, especially when you need to rush to get to work in the morning.
If you’re in need of healthy smoothie breakfast recipes that are also super quick and easy, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, I will cover a variety of 3-ingredient healthy smoothie recipes that are perfect for summer. So, next time you’re stuck on what to have for breakfast, you have plenty of inspiration for healthy and nutritious smoothies.
3-Ingredient Healthy Smoothie Recipes
There’s no denying that strawberry as a flavor is a crowd pleaser, and this 3-ingredient strawberry smoothie recipe doesn’t disappoint if you’ve got a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied.
3-Ingredient Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Summer
1 ½ cup of frozen strawberries
1 cup of milk
3 tablespoons of strawberry preserve or fruit spread
- You will first need to chop up and freeze your strawberries overnight. Adding frozen strawberries instead of fresh strawberries is what gives this smoothie its thick texture, and makes it super cold and refreshing.
- Before you get started, measure out all of your ingredients.
- Add all of your ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for around 60 seconds, or until smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
For a fruity start to your summer morning, this vegan peach and banana smoothie hits the spot every time!
2 frozen banana
1 cup of almond milk
- To begin, you will need to prepare your fruit. Remove the stones from the peaches and peel the bananas.
- Measure out your milk.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend for around 2 minutes. Frozen bananas can take a little longer to blend, so be patient until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately!
This strawberry watermelon smoothie couldn’t be easier to make in the morning, and it only requires two ingredients! This recipe is also naturally vegan, making it perfect for someone that follows a plant-based or vegan lifestyle.
10oz frozen strawberries
3 cups of fresh watermelon chunks
- To begin, you will need to remove your frozen strawberries from the freezer and chop up your watermelon into small chunks.
- Following this, add the strawberries and watermelon to a high-speed blender and combine until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
If you’re looking for a green smoothie without all of the fuss, then this plant-based green smoothie is the perfect way to start your day.
2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
2 cups of fresh baby spinach
1 ½ cup of coconut milk
- To make this naturally plant-based smoothie, you will first need to measure out all of your ingredients.
- Next, you will need to add coconut milk and spinach to a blender. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Once your spinach has been blended into a smooth consistency, you can then add the frozen pineapple chunks. Turn the blender on again, and blend until smooth.
- Serve in glasses and enjoy.
Do you feel like oats in the morning, but don’t have the time to make oatmeal? This banana oat smoothie is the perfect alternative for you.
2 cups of milk
1 cup of rolled oats
2 frozen bananas
- To begin, measure out all of your ingredients carefully.
- Next, you will need to add your rolled oats to your blender and blend until the oats have been blended into fine crumbs.
- Following this, you will need to add the frozen bananas and milk to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
So, there you have five super easy 3-ingredient smoothie recipes to kickstart your day throughout the summer.
Although the majority of these recipes are already naturally vegan, you can adapt the non-vegan recipes so that they include plant-based alternatives and vice versa to suit your preferences.